Wednesday, January 9, 2008

How to Repair Your Credit Score The 12 Top Rated Secrets !

Do You Have any Idea How Much Bad Poor Credit Can Do ?!!!
Hi I'm Justin Fox and I found out the hard way, my credit score got below 620, let me tell you it's hard to get a loan at that mark. But I got it over 720, and I'll Show you how.
,
But I did my homework and worked out how to repair my Credit Score, let me share with you what I learned.
I trawled the internet visiting over one hundred of the best sites on the net relating to repairing your credit score, some things I tried and they did not work, other things worked so well that I now have my score above 700 and I got the loan i wanted - this saved my 150,000 over the term of my loan.

,
I've made up a list of the how to get a great credit score and have left out the tips that don't work.

,
1. Be sure to get all 3 copies of your Report
2. Essential - Avoid Bankruptcy
3. Make sure you resist closing old accounts
4. You must pay Your Bills On Time Every Time
5. Try and Pay Off Debt
6. Improve your Payment History
7. Make sure you Don't Apply for too many loans
8. Try and Eliminate local finance company loans
9. Keep well Away from "credit repair" companies
10. Don't open credit accounts you don't intend to use
11. Check your credit report often
12. Find Resources and people who can help you repair your credit score

SO HOW DO I TAKE ACTION? Step One - Get all 3 copies of your credit report. It's essential you start with getting an accurate picture of where you stand financially so you know exactly what to fix. The three Credit Report Bureaus are: Experian (formally know as TRW), then Equifax, and TransUnion.

,
Unfortunately they all have different information about you and are not consistent,this is due to only some of your past creditors reporting to only one of the bureaus and not the others.
You need to get all 3 copies of your report form the three main credit report bureaus, the good news is that Under US law they have to provide you with a free copy of your credit report You can request for one only once every 12 months.

,
Once you have your report go through it and identify areas you can improve, read the 12 top rated secrets above and concentrate on the following areas more then others as these will have the biggest impact.
Payment History is the greatest Area You Need To Concentrate On:
Payment History 35%
Amount Owed 30%
Length of Credit History 15%
New Credit 10%
Types of Credit Used 10% Take my advice above and do it the right way.
For more advice and information on Credit Score and Credit Reports click on www.credit-reporter.net
Written By: Justin Fox

No comments: