Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What happens if your prepaid credit card expires and you still have alot of money on it?

My card will expire in two weeks, and It still has a little over $9,000.00 on it. What Can I do?I don't like bills, and debit cards won't let you take out what you need, so i like pre paid cards, since you can use however much you want whenever

The Answer : Terms and conditions vary from one credit card company to another. It's better to call the customer care of your credit card firm and find out a solution. Check out http://creditcard.creditoverseer.info for some useful info and tips.

My guess would be that since you still continue to carry a balance it would be safe to say that you should be getting a replacement card very soon, however I would still contact customer service to check.

No comments: