Saturday, October 27, 2007

Good Bank with Low Fees ?!!!

Whats A Good Bank with Low Fees ?!!! I Need A New Checking Account ! Chase Bank Sucks !!!

The Answer : I had to star this question, because I'm starting to feel the same way about them too. I've been with Chase for 3 years, and everything had been fine until they started charging me fee after fee even when I wasn't doing any transactions. So with that said, I started shopping around for a new bank. What I was able to come up with was 2. Wachovia and Bank of America.

I've heard nothing but good things about Wachoiva, especially their customer service. I used to be a Bank of America account holder, a while back, and I thought about switching back to them because of their nationwide presence. So you can definitely check out those two. Credit Unions are another option because they're more localized and they're more customer friendly. So hopefully, these are a couple of ideas that you can play with.

No comments: