Saturday, August 25, 2007

Discover Credit ! Anyone got Discover Credit Card?

Discover Credit ! Discover credit card?

I want to apply for the discover card but not sure if my fico score is good enough. If you have a discover card, what was your fico score at the time? Mines is 720, is that high enough? If so which discover card should I apply for, (Discover Gold or Discover Platinum)? I think the platinum card you have to have excellent credit and the gold card you need good credit.

The Answer : I would go for the Discover Platinum Card (or Discover More Card... as it's now called). Your credit score is right on the border line of being excellent. And it seems Discover has loosened their approval guidelines as of late... because approval rates are up. You can find a complete list of Discover credit cards here:http://www.asapcreditcard.com/discover-c...Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!

No comments: